Friday 1 November 2013

Looking for trouble : design development (logo)

Logo Development:

Below are some of the digital experimentation that I have done for the logo. I have developed the logo from the previous design sheet. 







From trying out these variation I am definitely going to use the larger bunch of grapes with the two imperfect grapes. I am also going to use the looking for 'trouble' and the _____________ line I want to find a way of coming these three elements on the front cover but not in a logo type format like I have been trying as i don't think on a book it would look very strong.


Above is how I have used all three aspects of my proviso designs. I have used them to make a book cover rather than a logo. I have kept my cover very simple as the inside of the book is going to busy.




No comments:

Post a Comment