Friday 18 October 2013

TAMARILLO: Music video shoot

Video shoot:

For the first tamarillo music promo video we are going to use a science experiment which involved milk, food colouring and washing up liquid. the effect when you drop washing up liquid onto the food colouring in the milk is very beautiful is caused the colours to react and mix and looks like streams are forming. 

I tested the experiment at home first and I did not get a very good reaction. I soon discoered this was because I had put too much milk in the dish. To get the best results there only needs to be a thin layer of milk.





The results from the shoot were really beautiful. The camera settings were a little off which is shame as it hasn't capture the true full vibrancy of the colours, but i'm sure editing proces can sort this. I am please with how the shoot has gone and I am looking forward to seeing the end video









 Video tests:

No comments:

Post a Comment