Thursday 10 October 2013

STATEMENT OF INTENT.

Statement of intent :

This is my statement of intent for the year. I have left the actions bit blank as I am yet to formulate a structured plan of what I intend to do first/ when/ duration I intend each brief to last. I am happy with all the briefs I have selected as I feel they reflect and represent my intentions as a designer. I have broken my briefs into four areas, I will do two briefs that reflect my interest in the music, two briefs that reflect my interest in the retail/fashion industry, two briefs that specifically evoke on editorial and publishing industry and two briefs that reflect my interest in working for the cultural sector. There is also a brief that is more something that a believe in as I feel it is important to do design that you feel strongly about.

No comments:

Post a Comment