Friday 11 October 2013

PLAN OF ACTION.

Action Plan :

The Plan so far in terms of briefs is to start off with a few smaller ones to get the ball rolling but also get started with a couple of my longer briefs.

Plan so far :

Tamarillo -
 My collaboration with Greta is a brief that will be over a period of time as the band Tamarillo  develop. The band are wanting to get things going fairly quickly and are soon to release their first track so Greta and I have got to start this ASAP. This will be the first brief I will undertake

Looking for trouble -
 This will be the second brief I shall undertake. I want to spend two weeks on this brief and will start it after spending a good period of time dedicated to Tamarillo , COP and finalising/organising briefs.

TRM -
This will be the third brief a plan to undertake. This will be a short duration brief that I will do start once I have finished looking for trouble.

Adopt a band -
I will start this brief in the near future too. This will be one that runs along side doing the more intense short briefs where the work load is thick and fast. This is a brief which will be spread across time so it will be substantial but more spread out.

This is the plan as it stands. It may chop and change but this is what I will stick to unless things develop or other briefs become more relevant to do at a certain point etc. Througout this I will also be concentrating on my COP which is something I want to invest a lot of time into and succeed in so I don't want to over cram too many briefs from extended practice. I think these four briefs plus COP will be a good balance

No comments:

Post a Comment