Tuesday 20 May 2014

Celebrity Worship : Research

Research:

https://icebergs.com/p?538c275383d90

If you click on the above link you will see all the research that I have done for this brief. I have looked into the celebrity worship in a manor of ways. I have looked at celebrities, I have looked at people who are obsessed with celebrities and I have also looked at super fans such as one direction fans. On the link you will se several videos of 1D fans who have written their own songs to one direction declaring their love. I have used this research in my celebrity worship collateral. Another area of research I have looked is the new available diagnosis of 'celebrity worship syndrome' it was interesting to read that someone has created a mental illness to do with worshiping celebrities. I have also looked into church ephemera to gain an understanding about how to emulate the look successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment