Saturday 1 February 2014

Lotions & potions : Reserarch

DIY research:






 DIY:


Lotions & Potions is all about creating DIY fresh fruits and veg beauty products in front of the customer. For some primary research I decided to try out one of the potions, a mint and raspberry toner. It was easy and quick to make and was a nice skin product which is a positive example of an all natural beauty product 

1,






2,




3,



Paper:

After researching into paper making and trying out the raspberry and mint toner I decided to try and make some paper out of the left over raspberry and mint that would have otherwise gone in the bin. I really like the effect that came through on the paper and I also enjoy that the paper works with the concept of every things fresh that paper will now act like fruit. 





Beauty products:

I have been looking a variety of beauty packaging ranging from boutique expnsive to low budget. The design that I personally think has worked the best is the simple but effective packing which is something I will take forward into my own designs for Lotions & Potions. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment