Monday 9 December 2013

An alternative Christmas : theme

Edward scissor hands:



The theme I have selected is Edward scissor hands. I have chosen this film as it is a beautifully filmed movie that I really enjoy. Both the aesthetics of the film and the story line are beautiful and it seems the more it ages the more beautiful it seems. This is not a film I would immediately associate with Christmas which I see as a good thing as I would be more inclined myself to purchase something that isn't too cliche and directly associate with Christmas. As this is not a Classic Christmas film my audience will be more specific and will apply to fans of this film which will play a part in how I decided to develop the visuals for the post card. 

Plan:
Research into film, visuals etc
Develop visuals 

No comments:

Post a Comment