Monday 9 December 2013

Alternative christmas : initial brief


Brief:

An alternative Christmas

This is a brief that has been set by Lizzi for the class where we are each given a particular song or Christmas film an have to design either a typographic post card or image based post card to that theme. The post cards will then be riso printed and sold with all money being donated to leeds based charity Simon on the streets. 

I have decided to do this brief as I feel it is Good opertunity to do a live brief and also have I piece of work being printed and put out in the real world. I also really like the fact that it is all for charity and is nice collective thing to do as third years as it will represent us in a good light. 
I aim to treat this brief as a short brief spending a maximum of one day on it. 

Plan:

Select a song/film
Research into film
Develop concepts
Make card

No comments:

Post a Comment